Become A Sponsor And Become Part Of The C-Note Enterprises Team!
Why not make business BETTERNESS? As a human community, let’s do GOOD work while we work and together begin to repair what we have damaged and rebuild what we have broken. Carlton Franklin and C-Note Enterprises is part of a new generation of business leaders…with the focus on LEADER. He has a 21st Century philosophy of doing business that redefines success to include PEOPLE, giving back and empowering others.
Sound like a team you would like to join?Sure, let’s do business, let’s make a profit and let’s be prosperous…but we can do all that and not abandon our commitment to ‘do good’ in the world. Those goals are not mutually exclusive and Carlton Franklin believes that we can prosper as a business community while using those resources and leverage to bring our communities and country along with us. When asked what he would tell someone who is pursuing their dream, Carlton offered this insight:
- Listen. Be open to learning especially starting out. We don’t know everything, no matter how smart we think we are. Albert Einstein said “Once you stop learning, you start dying.” You can learn from something from everything and everyone even your adversaries. The faster we learn, the faster we can adapt and make the necessary changes to be successful and reach our goals and objectives.
- Watch your Psychology. Psychology is the study of behavior and mind, embracing all aspects of conscious and unconscious experience as well as thought. How you think about yourself and the world around you will influence what you say or how you act. Sometimes negative people pass down their warped psychology to us to deter us from reaching our dreams. Some mindsets are passed down for generations. It’s not until someone steps up to the plate to change the common negative thought patterns to positive when true psychological change can occur. Watch the way you think because you don’t want to be your own worst enemy and defeat your own self before you even try.
- Research: With so much information out there, we have to leverage all that data we can absorb to work for us and implement what we learn to achieve our objectives in life. Once we come up with our idea, of course use Idea Pitch and see what people think. Tweak your idea according to the feedback and partner with like-minded people to come up with an execution plan. Research your market, target audience, check the numbers and find the top performers in your area of interests. Figure out what they did to be successful and try some of those things in your life, because as they say success leaves clues. Find the formula and apply it to win.
- Don’t give up. Stay positive no matter what negative people may say about you. No matter your struggles, challenges you face along your journey and how many no’s you receive. Look at the people who made it despite constant rejection and failure: Colonial Sanders, who at the age of 65 was retired and his recipe for fried chicken was rejected by several restaurants before he landed the Kentucky Fried Chicken deal. Or the story of Abraham Lincoln who ran for State Legislator, Senate twice, Congress and even suffered a nervous breakdown in 1836, but went on to become one of the nation’s most revered Presidents.
- Believe. Belief is a form of faith. Faith is calling those things that are not as though they were. Speaking into existence what wasn’t there before. Speak over your life what you want to be and want to happen and you’ll attract those things to your life. Adversely if you speak negativity over your life, sure enough more negative things will come your way. So when times are tough and no one believes in you, you have to believe in yourself.
- Take Action. Research and formulate a plan to execute. The law of action suggests that we must engage in actions that support our thoughts, dreams, emotions and words in order to see the results we want. One of the most ironic things I heard whenever I didn’t win were the words “Sorry you are not a winner”. I thought about that and I realized that phrase doesn’t define me. I am a winner. I may not have won that game, but I will win at the game of MY life and I’m shooting for the highest possible score.