Your privacy is important to C-Note Enterprises LLC. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that C-Note Enterprises LLC. collects, and the ways in which C-Note Enterprises LLC. uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
C-Note Enterprises LLC. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- [information about your use of this website (including contact information you provide);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including all mobile applications);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including all mobile applications);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including all mobile applications); and
- any other information that you send to C-Note Enterprises LLC.]
Using personal information
C-Note Enterprises LLC. may use your personal information to:
- [administer this website and mobile applications you register for;
- personalize the website and mobile applications you register for, for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website and mobile application services;
- publish information about you on the website or mobile applications;
- send you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.]
Where C-Note Enterprises LLC. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, C-Note Enterprises LLC. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
C-Note Enterprises LLC. will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
C-Note Enterprises LLC. will store all the personal information you provide [on its secure servers].
[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Cross-border data transfers
[In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.]
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
C-Note Enterprises LLC. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact C-Note Enterprises LLC.
- by email to cnoteenterprises.com